WORKSHOPS FOR SCHOOLS, NURSERIES AND CHILDREN'S CENTRES
Theatre Tots offer weekly, bi-monthly or monthly sessions to nurseries, children's centres and schools. We combine our own original stories, songs and content into our Theatre Tots curriculum which is written to compliment the EYFS. We believe drama is for everyone, not just those who want to perform, and we focus on getting everyone involved.
- All our facilitators are DBS checked, insured and trained by us in early years' practice.
- Our curriculum compliments the EYFS and is kept up to date of all changes.
- Our curriculum is assessed by speech and language therapists to draw out the considerable benefits drama can have on communication.
- Our facilitators can assist with any end of term shows.
If you need a few more incentives...
- All our stories, songs and games are unique to Theatre Tots.
- All our teachers are monitored termly to ensure high standards and good communication.
- All regular bookers receive priority booking on all touring shows and 10% OFF all full price shows and workshops.
Laura Curnick is absolutely fab, we Love her. We had an Ofsted inspector in and he said she was very charismatic and had all the children completely and totally engaged for all of the sessions. He was very impressed.
Mouse House Nursery – Clapham