STORY SEEKERS FOR 5-11 YEARS
STORY SEEKERS - BUILD A BOOK!
Then get it out and get it read!
This course runs for parents and carers and their young authors and for schools. The below information is aimed at schools, costs for private classes vary according to location. Please see area timetables.
- Excellent complement to KS 1 phonics requirements.
- Covers drama, dance and music.
- Each story can be themed to complement a school or class theme.
- The printed books can be ordered in large volumes and sold as a school fundraiser.
- Working with professional artists to create the illustration (when book option selected)
- Professionally printed final books/scripts
‘The staff and children have had nothing but positive things to say about the show and I believe your author workshops were inspiring! I am so glad that we have found such a professional, imaginative and enthusiastic company specifically aimed at EYFS – I will certainly be singing you praises to colleagues.’
Claire Gilmore, Head of Early Years – Woodbank Primary, Bury
‘I loved the day and the children loved it too! Andy and Matt were tremendous and they had the children at ease and joining in from the very beginning. I was amazed at what the children contributed and produced on the day. It fitted in perfectly with what we have been doing and it was a very worthwhile experience’
Jenny McEwan, Hermitage Primary School
- 12 week programme = £650 to include copies of the book for each child and two for the school.
- Maximum of 15 children per course.
- Can work in hall space or large classroom.
- Extra books can be ordered for £3 each.
- Also bookable as a full / half day workshop with one class of 30 = £600 for author and illustrator or £400 for author only.